Pages

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Emma1299
Twitter: emmafiegert
My designs website: Emma Fiegert

Monday 6 September 2010

New Apple Store (Barcelona)

The first time I heart that Apple was considering to have a new Apple Store I thought: "Great... Yes... In U.S., right?". And I didn't put so much attention. Two months after that rumour, I read an article that certainly Apple was planning a new Apple Store. So rumour confirmed. Then, the question was: Where? When I read "Spain" I just went nuts! I could not believe that.
However, the best part was still to arrive. Different news were to come.
First, we knew the country, but not the city. As I live in Barcelona I wished it'd be in Barcelona or a city nearby. Therefore, the next new was there: "Apple is considering Madrid and Barcelona to introduce an Apple Store". No way! Barcelona was mean to be... And finally it was!
Secondly, we knew the city, but not the place. I was thrilled to have an Apple Store in Passeig de Gràcia. This is the best place to have an Apple Store! Passeig the Gràcia is like Regent's Street in London, and there there is the most beautiful Apple Store I ever seen (and I have seen a few). Apple thought that too. But no. Apple's idea was tangled by a net of I-don't-know-who's-interest-was to bet the offer of a selling place in there. Mango got it for an-amount-of-money-that-only-a-few-know. That was absolutely insane! That was, I mean, NO! Well then, Apple need some place that actually could satisfy its kind of store. So, Centre Comercial La Maquinista. I was there on the opening day.

I think that it is an absolutely-wrong-first-feet of Apple in Barcelona that I hope some day we could see en Apple Store in Passeig de Gràcia. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment