Pages

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Emma1299
Twitter: emmafiegert
My designs website: Emma Fiegert

Monday 28 February 2011

Mystery Tweets. Cap.2: "Cuba entertain me, please"

By the time you reading this post (if you are reading it on Monday 28th of February 2011), I'll be crossing the Atlantic Ocean direction to Cuba.
Do you know when you don't plan a holiday and it just happen? Then, this it is for Charles and I.
A few months ago we went out with some friends. Some of them recently visited Mexico, others Panama and some others Dominican Republic. They told us it was a very pretty place to walk around and experience new feelings that here, in the UK, could ever sense even in a Latin Club, where in that moment we were having a drink. All nigh long, conversations flew in that direction. Mexico is “spicingly” attractive, Panama is “unlockedly” open and Dominican Republic as the great devotes of the everyday “Saint Sunday”. Charles and I really were green of envy. We also wanted to let ours hair down too!
Then, when we got home, we didn't wait a second. It was the fastest move I ever seen in my whole life. The MacBook Pro went as fast as we barely picked it at the flight. Luckily the sofa was next to the “flying Mac”. I also picked our beloved terrestrial globe and spun it until Latin America appeared on top.
– Why not Cuba? None of them have visited yet!
– You said it. Why not Cuba!
– Then Cuba it is!
And that is how our planning to Cuba started.

And now, for those who have read one of my tweets I wrote a few days ago... You know why this post is quite a lot to do with the new Apple event planned for this Wednesday.
Since the first day iPad appeared I just put more and more attention to this attractive new wave gadget, and since I am a second though technology woman (meaning I wait for second generation to come to buy it), you'll know why I'll be so desperate on Wednesday. We will be in Cuba until Saturday! This week is supposed to be a technology relax. However, how I could be relaxed when the gadget I have been waiting for more than a half a year is being released in that precisely week!?
Yes, indeed. I'll try not to think about it and enjoy my stay there. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment