Pages

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Emma1299
Twitter: emmafiegert
My designs website: Emma Fiegert

Monday 10 January 2011

Last Year Stats Summary (2010 stats)

2010 has been actually a very good year for my blog. It had received more than 3000 visitants, which means that it is quite a success comparing to the first month of the year.



These are some quite notable/funny facts:
- OS: although being myself a very Apple fan, the blog received much more Window users than Macintosh users.





- devices/browsers: iPad? MacBook? - That's cool! // Blackberry? iPod? iPhone? - That's great! // Nintendo? PlayStation? Wii? Fantastic!



- countries: America: Mexico, US, Argentina, Chile, Colombia... Europe: Spain, UK...



Thank all of you! You really keep me carrying on with the idea of this blog. So, please, if you have anything to say, any idea, any something, speak it out loud... "write" it out loud! Comment! I would really appreciate it. Now, I know you are interested in the content in my blog, but if you comment I would know how do you feel, what do you expect, what really keeps you to follow my blog. In most of the times support is what makes easy the way we do things!

Again, thank you.


              

No comments:

Post a Comment