Pages

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Emma1299
Twitter: emmafiegert
My designs website: Emma Fiegert

Monday 17 January 2011

"Life is short. Have an affair"


Shocked is a word that can describe my face when I saw this ad on the web.
I could not believe it. Quite unexpected and blurred way of promoting this kind of activities. However, more impressed is what I finally felt when I gave my boyfriend the chance to watch it.
Non sense for me, all the sense of the world for him. And after all, that had pretty good sense in a way.

******************

- That is non sense! - I said looking at the computer while we were sitting around the living room table.
- What do you say, Darling? - He asked me still working with his computer.
- Did you saw that? That's non sense! - I repeated while I was pointing my finger to the screen.
- What is it? - Now he stopped what he was doing and did focused at my computer.

He read what I was pointing at. A few seconds later.

- But of course! There are a lot of men who are not happy with the couple they've married. And, well, they look for somebody else to fulfil their sexual life! - He looked at me and expected that I understood his opinion. However, my face were not into that. So he carried on with much more care when pronouncing his words - Well, you know, some men wants more... - My face were still - Different things... And, and.. humm... it's a way of challenging their life... new boundaries!.

He turned back to his work. I wasn't. I looked at him wanting to say something but I remained silent thinking about what he just said. Then:

- So, what you mean is that you'll be looking for a new "company" if we were married and I wouldn't fulfil YOUR sexual life... is that it? - 
- Sweetie! - He stopped watching his screen and faced me - You fulfil my sexual life! - He smiled me trying to hug me which finally does.
- And the rest? - I was still. We remained hugged but then he went 3 inches away from me still looking at me.
- You fulfil my whole life! - He paused because I was not reaching the understanding of his words - Look, I love you. I love you since the first day we met. - He paused to think - Well, not quite the first day, because you were ill and you looked rather awful...
- Charles! - I hit him tenderly -
- Ok, ok! My point is that we are good together now. If there are couples that can't live together is their problem, and if society do made up to something to make their life easier, then they'll know what they want to do with their life. But, that is nothing to do with us.

Pause.

I understood it.

He continued - Darling, I love you. That is what's the only thing that matters now and the only thing that I care between us.

I saw he meant those words.



I must admit it, women take things too far.


             

No comments:

Post a Comment