Pages

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Emma1299
Twitter: emmafiegert
My designs website: Emma Fiegert

Thursday 6 August 2009

Pictures of technological obsessions

Today it has been a laborious day, not of work of the work, but of the work in the work. Doh, already do not know what I say. Well, we will focus in the way of this entry because I do not believe that there are any more forces to read a stupid lines of lamentations on having finished the day.

Well then, today I found another curious and not so surprising photo for a fan of Apple Inc. It is a question of a boy that there was planned the figure of the emblem of the company of computers Apple on his hair. To report of this one, also I found others different that you seem to me of the most suitable thing to publish in this entry.
As for example the following one that is the tattoo of Steve Jobs's face, or the symbol of the key command of the keyboard of the same company that he leads.

There is a lot of freak there freely. It of which the Gauls are mad ... it seems to me that the title takes it to the Americans. There is every photo in Internet that reports of being schoking, manages to be horrifying.

I also have to confess that when I get obsessed with something, I do not stop up to having it, but I do not want to imagine to get me a haircut with what I get obsessed, or make me a tattoo of it. It seems that if I do so I would have great part of my body modified by chemical technologies!





No comments:

Post a Comment