Pages

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Emma1299
Twitter: emmafiegert
My designs website: Emma Fiegert

Sunday 9 August 2009

Which one would be the best for me?

I believe that this week has been a week of technological income. I do not why. I suppose that it has been for the outcome of gadgets on the market. And speaking of gadgets, today I will speak also about cameras, but today about camcorders. It wanted to buy me one some time ago, but my pocket is the one that gives the orders, and if it does not want, nothing of expenses for not so necessary things.

First, there is still any camcorder that I like particularly, like in the photo cameras, and not because there are not on the market, au contraire, it is because of it that I do not decide, there are so many out there! But well, only it is a question of going in a shop and to find out.

Because of it, secondly I am going to show you which are the characteristics that do that a camcorder is just for what I would like. It has to have:

- HD, seems to me 1080p and it is the biggest resolution.
- Smooth Zoom, it is one zoom that is like a wheel, to focus well the lenses without going in to too quick approach.
- Manual Focus, with some wheel in the lens (as a photo camera)
- Portable, light but not too showy
- A big capacity of storage. Nevertheless, I do not have clearly if a flash or HardDisk memory. In the Web of Canon they explain it to me but they do not solve my doubt.

Well, different characteristics to record comfortably, that are detailed in the web page of Canon.

http://media.pcadvisor.co.uk/cmsdata/blogentries/109080/Canon%20Legria%20HF%20S100%20camcorder%20298.jpg

Also there are other brands as JVC. But at the moment they have not contributed many confidence, I do not why if I choose badly in the moment of buying my previous camcorder JVC or my inexperience on camcorders.

Sony's camcorders also are agreeable but the problem is that they tend to an optical very low resolution and do not allow many compability with many edition software.

http://empresas.ceuta.es/electronicaceuta/images/112898_gz-hd6_ex_op.jpg

It is possible that Canon and Sony have the best advertising of all of them, and because of it they are the one that more I like, but I do not know, I saw in the shop a Sony and a Canon and inclined to the Canon. Nevertheless, in Sony's web page they hypnotize you with the HD in all its products and make you perplex with so many ocular brightness!

https://www.samstores.com/_images/products/Sony-XR200VE.jpg

I don't know, I will have to find out more thoroughly to see which is the best option for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment