Pages

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Emma1299
Twitter: emmafiegert
My designs website: Emma Fiegert

Saturday 8 August 2009

To Buy or not to buy a new digital reflex camera

Since some time ago I am thinking about buying me a photo-camera but cannot decide. I like to do photos, but that does not mean to sped a lot of money on it. I had thought of obtaining a good flat, portable, light and that does good photos. They say to me that the way of doing quick photos is one with big screen, because since some years ago the professionals and also the not professionals had to look for the aim of the struggling lens, focus and everything else. Nevertheless, I ask to myself ¿do they take photos as good as the reflex? Clearly and the absolutely not.

I do not want to have another camera that is light but does vulgarly normal photos. I already have one and am satisfied with it, when I travel it does quick photos as I want it. But often I see that been so small and without manual functioning restricts my desire of personalizing the wished photo.

Ok, I also have a four-year-old reflex, which, as you can suppose, is not digital. When I want to do a photo in manual mode and other operations of contrast, f/, obturation, etc... it is good but always I have to reveal them, and to report, I cannot shoot the photos that I want of a place since in 24 photos that there allows me the reel. It does not give me for too much.
A part of the difficulty to find reels, and less of B&W!

And it is for that reason that I am considering to buy me a new one. Yes, these new digital reflex, which with the memory cards you can store more of 2GB of memory, that are equivalent to almost 500 to a big resolution. That is wonderful! And without changing any device of card. It's awesome!

I had thought about a Canon, so the one that I already have is also a Canon and the lenses would suit to it. I believe so. I must find out.
Personally, I like the Canon 1000D, as I have seen in Internet is not of the most expensive (according to an article of "dzoom" is the cheapest) [page in spanish] and has a great functionality. It has what any digital reflex camera can have:

- Sensor CMOS of 10 Megapixels
- System of cleanliness of the sensor of Canon

- System of approach of 7 points
- Shot in blast of up to 3 photo per second

- Screen LCD of 2,5 inches with system Live View
- Image processor DIGIC the IIIrd
- Compatible with lenses of the series EF and EF-S and flashes Speedlite of the series EX of Canon
- Compatible with memory cards SD and SDHC
- Light and compact Body


I like its shape, also its functionality and in this way I could use it to take much better pictures that those which does not takes my old former reflex. Nevertheless, though it says that it is the Canon's cheapest camera, I believe that I must ask first to my pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment